Neil Drew - Dchp, Dp, MAPHP Accredited, MNLP Accredited
Over a period of years I have completed extensive training in Psychotherapy, Analytical therapies for dealing with deep routed emotional issues, Psychotherapy-NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Clinical and Analytical Hypnotherapy.
In addition I have gained several specialized qualifications and keep myself constantly updated with the latest knowledge. All of this, when coupled with my extensive experience, allows me to provide you with the best method to solve your problems.
What makes a great therapist, coach and trainer is their depth of knowledge and understanding, and their experience, all of which I possess. The training I have received was lengthy and thorough and spans many years. All of this means that you have peace of mind in the quality, confidentiality and reassurance that you are in safe hands.
I follow the code of ethics that I share with some of the governing bodies with whom I am registered:
- APHP Accredited member (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- NCP Accredited member (National Council of Psychotherapists)
- CNHC Government backed body of Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
- UKATA UK Association of Transactional Analysis
My Other Roles
- Regular articles in national and international publications, over 40 published to date.
- Public speaking engagements and lectures nationally and internationally.
- Radio interviews.
- CPD days in schools for teachers
What do the letters after my name mean?
- MAPHP – Accredited Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- NCP – Accredited member of National Council of Psychtherapists
- UKATA – UK Transactional Analysis Association
- ADchp – Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- ADp – Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy
- MNLP – Master Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Pss – Psychosexual Specialist
- I have many other qualifications including CBT
Neil Drew Features
Neil Drew has been featured on LBC speaking with Ian Payne and left listeners amazed.
You can find out more information by watching the video.
Everyone has the right to lead the life they want the way they want , so long as it is healthy and doesn’t harm them or anyone else, and if you seek my professional help I will ensure you have my total commitment to achieving the life and way of being that you seek